Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can't Wait.

I can't wait to eat my Mom's 21lb Organic Turkey she just picked up from PCC. I also can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my family along with Troy's Mom who will be joining us at my parents house. Last year we went on a Mexico cruise for Thanksgiving where we feasted on lobster & crab - while it was so much fun but it will be so wonderful to have a traditional feast. I can't wait to wake-up with Troy and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade while our egg & sausage souffle is cooking in the oven.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving spending time with your loved ones.

8 comments:

Jen said...

So, so, so jealous! Sounds amazing-eat my portion, too :). Verghese family Thanksgiving on Sunday, wish me luck x

Joe and Ronda said...

I really wish I could spend a day with your mom to learn to cook...Have fun with your family. Happy Thanksgiving, we love you guys!

Stacie said...

Happy T-Giving to you and your family! XO

Misty Carpinito said...

Happy Turkey Day!!! I want some of that souffle...sounds amazing!

Melissa Moore said...

Have a good Turkey Day!

Bruno said...

OMG! your pregnant! That's great! Congrats! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Hows your parents and Bro?

Elephant Steps said...

Just found your blog. I am pregnant too with my first (a boy) due March 21st. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

McGrath said...

Egg and sausage souffle!! Yes please!