Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend of pleasure

I will start off this post with saying that this was a wonderful weekend full of great happenings.

On Halloween, Troy and I stayed in and we made a wonderful baked gourmet Mac & cheese and handed out candy to the cute trick-or-treaters that came to our house, we had about 15 total and were worried we were going to run out of candy. It was so nice to be at home, relax and watch fun scary movies.
Kenai watching the kids walking around the neighborhood

Saturday was pretty chill with it being quite rainy, we just stayed inside and dinked around the house. I took this chance to clean the house since it was in need of a deep cleaning and Troy decided to organize and clean my office which continues to drive me crazy - but I appreciate it. Later in the day when I was reading, the baby started moving quite a bit and you could actually see my belly moving along with it. I screamed bloody murder for Troy who was upstairs and he flew down and was able to feel her for the first time - it was pretty incredible. She has continued moving like this all weekend which makes me thing she has gone through a major growth spurt in the last few days since her movements are so obvious now. Not at all like the 'butterfly feeling' that most books talk about but more like kicking and rolling in my belly. What is really weird is when she positions herself right on my bladder and all of a sudden I feel so much pressure and my belly gets super tight and hard right where she is - it must be her butt or head.

Last but not least Sunday was Laurel's baby shower and it was so much fun to be with everyone, especially Laurel who looks like she is going to pop anyday now. She is due in 4 weeks and her Dr. already says she has a 6 lb. baby inside of her....oh geez. Here are some pics from yesterday...


5 comments:

thuriks said...

YEAH you are finally showing for real! All of you are just glowing...beautiful pic of all the prego's!

Shelby said...

Oh my! You guys are SO cute with your bellies!

Blyth Family Blog said...

Why are you farther along than I am but I'm bigger than you? Jerk:)

Michelle said...

Cute!!! I love the pic of you three! I can't wait for all the babies to get here... :)

vduque21 said...

You look so great! You have the CUTEST little belly!