Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost there

Today marks the beginning of my 38th week - yippee!! I wish I could report on some progress over the weekend but unfortunately there has been nothing new. I have been feeling a lot more intense sharp pains in the very low region so hopefully this means something interesting is happening. I have my next appointment on Thursday so maybe there wil be some news, keep your fingers crossed.


In the meantime here are some pictures of Troy and I in the nursery and one of me at about 38 weeks, make-up free and just about ready to fall asleep - I look rather hot if I say so myself.



8 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

You are such a cute prego!!! Wait til that belly is gone....it is so crazy.

Keri said...

Love this picture of you! You really are all belly. Can't wait to meet my little niece in a couple weeks....

Loosy said...

My goodness you look perfect. Love how you've decorated the nursery. Almost time!

Misty Carpinito said...

You look incredible! This makes me miss you so much as I feel like that little one of yours has grown so much since I last rubbed that belly! Love the nursery too. See you soon. XOXO

Leah said...

You look so dang cute. Not every woman is so lucky!

Countdown is on!!!

Natalie said...

You are too cute!! I love the family picture in the nursery and the way you decorated. Not much longer!!

Jen said...

LOVE the wall detailing and etc. Also love the pic and no, I will not be posting one of me anytime soon as I'm looking way too huge! Can't belive the time is almost here, everytime I call and don't get you I imagine you might have rushed off to the hospital. So sad I'm going to miss out on meeting her for awhile :(.

Jeanne said...

Totally cute family photo! I think I'm going to miss your belly when Westyn comes.