Friday, February 27, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen...we have some progress.

Okay, so not too much progress but I am 50% effaced which means that I am slowly but surely going to have this baby. I've had some excruticatingly sharp pains (down there) the last few days and after meeting with my doc this morning I am somewhat relieved as he said that means her head is pushing on my cervix which in turn means that she is in a great position and very very low. Yippee! But he then followed that statement with, "but you probably have a few more weeks since you're not dilated yet".

Awesome.

4 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

I know you are excited and anxious as you should be, but if I could give you a little piece of advice....breathe, really take in these last moments before it all changes because once you start having contractions there is NO going back. I am so excited for you, you will make a great mommy!

Joe and Ronda said...

I can't wait...she's ALMOST HERE :)

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you!!! I hope that your labor and delivery are quick and painless :)

Jen said...

Very exciting, Ash-I'm working from home today so hope to catch up with you and see how the past week or two has gone. Love you x