Wednesday, December 30, 2009

She Laughs



Well, maybe fake laughing, or copying her Dad but these days she can't stop. It's like she found her voice and she just can't get enough (in a sing-songy voice). Good thing because we can't get enough of that little laugh of hers.

And (drum roll please...) pictures from our new and improved camera....



I'll be the first to admit that I am definitely not 'the bomb' at taking pictures, but at least I have something to work with now.

Happy New Years to all.

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

That was great! She was soooo copying Troy - Daddy's girl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Weber Family said...

What a little goof ball! She is so cute. I love watching my friends be parents, it is the best! =)
Happy New years!

Jen said...

Love the video, love the pics but just might love Troy's John Deer shirt even more ;)! You've got to teach me how to get videos on the blog!!

Misty Carpinito said...

So funny! She is really coming alive! Love that fake laugh and that pic by the window is great!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting... what a beautiful sound. I love baby noises :)

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Stop it!!! She is so cute:)

Lyndsy said...

So cute! I just love it when they giggle like that :)

Blyth Family Blog said...

I love her laugh! And Troy's not so bad himself!
What a beautiful little ham you have!!