Sunday, January 17, 2010

LET ME OUT!!!!



I think she sometimes gets sick of Troy and I smothering her with 1,000,050 kisses that she just wants to skirt on out. Even Kenai was partaking in the Westyn kisses tonight and he is definitely NOT partial to Westyn (although her is getting better). This was pretty funny as she was banging on the door and trying to grab the door knob.

Today we went to Henry's 1st Birthday party and of course I had to buy Westyn a new outfit for the event, I think Kelly Green is my new favorite color on her.
It was so much fun to see all of the kids playing together - they really are all growing up so fast and I love that they can finally interact. Westyn was taking Henry's pacifier out of his mouth, grabbing Izzy's Nuby cup to drink her water, and dominating the toys... will I have my hands full with her?

Tomorrow Westyn is 10 months old,
and she is quite literally my little slice of heaven. I never thought in a hundred years that I would be given the honor to be a Mother to a little girl as wonderful, intriguing, beautiful, funny, entertaining & smart as her. It's funny how having a baby makes you cheesy. I'm thinking of the cheesiest things I could write right now but I suppose I will save you all from my cheese vomit.

Sorry for my lack of pictures. This week was stupid. My busiest week since well before I had Westyn. As I do love being busy, my heart breaks a bit when I'm still in an appointment at 7pm knowing that Troy is getting Westyn ready for bed, and I missed out on the night playing with the two of them.

I'll leave you with this little peanut - who just so happens to adore rubbing food all over her face.





8 comments:

Jen said...

Umm okay, I know you have been busy but did I miss out on the fact that Westyn seems to be walking?! I know you said she "cruises" but in the pics at the door it doesn't look like she has anything to hold onto? Looks like it's time to baby proof! Love the green, too-and those gorgeous little blue eyes x

Stacie said...

She's soooo cute!! Kelly green is SO her color :)

Erin said...

I'm in love with her gorgeous blue eyes. I agree with you, kelly green is an excellent color on her.

Leah said...

She's getting so big! She's gorgeous : ) I love the last picture the most!

Tara Holmes said...

Love Kelly green on her too! Getting cuter by the minute and love how she is walking. :)

Brooke said...

THOSE EYES!!!! Get this girl on TV or in print PRONTO. And that last picture KILLS me. Sooooo adorable.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Precious post friend. I couldn't agree more on it being "a slice of heaven" having a little girl! She is SO adorable!

Blyth Family Blog said...

Ash, could she get any more beautiful??? Love the pics, especially the last one, I'm about to post a pic of Miles with food all over his face and hair. They really do need to meet. I'm in love and I know Miles would be too!!