Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our week in pictures

In the last 2 weeks Westyn has learned how to hug....makes my heart flutter when she hugs me, and pointing.
She points at everything.

she will crawl through this end table 10 times a night

She will empty out each little toy cubby and then plant herself right on the shelf
Digging through her toy bin


Hanging out naked before bath her bath

This is what I came downstairs to after I was done with the dishes - Troy had set up a makeshift fort for him & Westyn. Possibly the best Daddy in the world

Nothing new to report except that we had a great week and ended it last night with a great night at EL T's. Met our new renter last night who signed a 24 month lease for our rental property; always nice when that happens as we won't have to worry about a tenant for 2 years. Westyn has been sprouting into this little girl every day and her hair seems to grow an inch every night. I gave in and bought her some hairclips as her bangs are so long they are constantly in her eyes. I was never the headband, hairclip, frofro type but it was getting a bit out of hand. She is doing great with normal food and I would love to stop baby food altogether but stil want to make sure she is getting all of her meats, grains, veggies, fruits. Sometimes she will chew on a piece of chicken for a few minutes but then spit it out, so until this stops I have to spoon feed her also. Kenai has learned to sit under her highchair and wait for food to drop - Westyn has learned that Kenai does this so she will pick up her food from her tray and feed it to him. They are becoming fast friends. Nursing has become a challenge in every sense of the word. She loves to nurse in the morning and at night but throughout the day she can't even be asked to sit still. I think she may be telling me something. If I had it my way I would breastfeed her until she was 5, to some that may seem unbelieveable but I have loved every second of it.

Time to go, going to Skype with my in-laws.



3 comments:

Jen said...

I love these pics! I also love that Westyn spends so much time in the buff ;). Skype? That's what I know how to use so can we call on that? Maybe Weds afternoon my time? Or Fri? x

Leah said...

Love the little tent Troy made!

The Weber Family said...

baby hugs are THE BEST!!! She is adorable ash!