Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The face of an angel


I'm terrified that Westyn is going to have a kissing phobia when she is older due to the fact that I can't stop kissing that face of hers.

On another note, my auny Peggy took some pictures of us in November for some gifts and a few of them turned out great and made it into some frames for the parents. But this one inparticular was a favorite of Troy & I but since we had our coats on we are just using it as a table framer for our house.



I really like this one but my bra strap is showing - my god it was cold this day, I think about 22 degrees. Westyn's poor nose was so red and cold, we were afraid she was getting frost bite.

4 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

Love that pic of Westyn! So cute!

Tara Holmes said...

I love the family pic!! Would have made a great Xmas card. Westyn's eyes are so gorgeous!!

Jeanne said...

I love her little nose! Too cute. And your hair is super long!

Blyth Family Blog said...

Georgous as always! You guys make a beautiful family, and I can't get over Westyn!! What a cutie!
You're kinda slutty with the bra stap though :) jk. I would've never noticed...