Monday, September 1, 2008

It's our Anniversary....

2 Years ago today at Willows Lodge in Woodinville Troy and I made a promise to spend the rest of our lives together. After Troy being away for a month climbing Denali and summiting, along with all of his other expeditions as well as the excitement and wonder of getting ready for a baby I think we've had a pretty wonderful two years.

September 1, 2006 was the best day of our lives and I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband who is also my very best friend. Here are a few pictures from our wedding....

5 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it has already been two years. And now you are having a baby, YAH!!

Stacie said...

We share an anniversary! :) Happy 2nd to you two!

Ronda Miller said...

WOW! Happy anniversary!ASH! Zits or no zits...you are absolutely beautiful to me.. always have been always will be!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!