Friday, August 29, 2008

11 Week......gross!


So today I'm offically 11 weeks and I have to admit there is nothing great about being 11 weeks pregnant. I have broken out with the worst possible case of adult acne that you can get and I look like I should be going through puberty instead of pregnancy, but thats what the books say to look forward to....awesome. Do any of you DG's remember when I used to wash my face at night and then put that white zit crap all over my face, well history repeats itself - and yes Troy LOVES it. Totally kidding, along with it being absurdly unattractive it also bleaches our duvet cover and pillows when I go to bed. I also seem to have grown a small little potbelly on either side of my belly button that I have tried my whole like to keep flat.....sweet. The docs say that this will all go away along with my nausea once I reach the beginning of my second trimester, so please keep my zits in your thoughts.


On another note, the Coug game is tomorrow and Troy and I have made it a tradition to get there super early with the pooper and grab a spot to tailgate with all of our friends, really looking forward to it. I must say though it will be quite different this year for me without the hardcore boozing all day and staying out until all hours, at least I'll feel chipper Sunday morning whilst everyone else is hating life. However, it will be a great day anyways seeing old friends and... oh yeah watching the football game.


We have our next appointment a week from today which will be an ultrasound and some blood work, at that point we will be in the last week of my first trimester - YEAH!


Cheers to a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

HA! I totally remember the zit stuff! So you're pregnant?!?! That's so exciting!! I'm so very happy for you! I've heard the beginning is the toughest part so hang in there!

XOXO

mrs.notouching said...

Hi! Just found your blog - I'm due in March 2009 with my first one too! Congratulations and baby dust to you!

Michelle said...

Hahaha! I was just thinking about the bleached spots all over your pillow case as I was starting to read this! Some things never change, I love it! :) Hope you feel better!

Ryan and Courtney said...

So funny about the zit cream and so very true! Congrats on the baby news...very exciting. Good luck with all the upcoming changes - you will do great! All the best, Courtney