Friday, August 28, 2009

Blue-Eyed girl


I wish Westyn would stay a baby forever so I could continue to give her a million kisses a day. But I also wish she would easily go down for naps during the day so that I could get some work done. It seems that the last few days the only way she will nap is if we're going for a walk in the stroller. I guess I can walk a few times a day in order for her to soundly nap - maybe it will do me good as well. Well... since I can't get anything done I might as well take some pictures.



Here are some pictures from my very nonproductive Friday...

trying so hard to crawl


who wouldn't want kiss this face?



look at that little kisser...

okay Mom, enough with the pics (I think I've found her go-to color)

8 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, Ash-she is gorgeous! I think Calum is going to love flirting with her!

Stacie said...

Her eyes are such a pretty color!!! She's getting so big; time flies :)

Lana said...

she is so beautiful! those eyes are really something! 6-10 months is a really fun age. it is hard to watch them get bigger, but it's so much fun to see them evolve. maizey just hit 16mos and it's my favorite age so far! btw, i love your blog posts, you are so in love with your family and it's really amazing to read/watch...

Tara Holmes said...

Cute she is starting to look less baby and more cute little girl each post. I love her little lips. Gorgeous!

thuriks said...

She is such a pretty baby. You are such a lucky Mommy!

Leah said...

She's a keeper!

Dett said...

ASH, Westyn is beautiful!!! I just love her. I can't wait to hug her. Love you tons! Dett

Keri said...

She looks like a little person now! Where the heck does the time go? I'm with you on getting work done when they choose not to nap...it's impossible! Maybe I should try and work now instead of blogging though...oops.