Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My one and only Love

Happy Anniversary Troy!
I would never want to live my life with any other person than you. You are my partner, my biggest supporter, the best Daddy ever & the most amazing 'Man' I could ever ask for. Our wedding day 3 years ago was the most amazing day of my life and I can't wait to spend eternity with you.

I definitely lucked out when you proposed to me. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be married to Troy of "Troy and Daves".

I Love You Sugee!

12 comments:

Keri said...

Troy & Daves!!! Love it. You guys mean the world to me. Baleedat. (Believe that in gansta)

Michelle said...

What is so awesome, is that you still call him "Troy of Troy & Dave's" Hahaha! Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple...so happy you found eachother, AGAIN :)

Melissa Moore said...

Happy Anniversary Ash, so happy for you. And I saw you posted on my last post, I think that the little ones would work in Westyn's hair, Taylor wore them as soon as she had hair.

Jeanne said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you had a great weekend and I hope even more to see you soon! Kisses!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Happy anniversary Ashley and Troy!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Troy and Ashley! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Jen said...

Happy anniversary, guys! Gosh, where has 3 years gone? Look what an amazing little gift your love has made! Congrats xxx

Blyth Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary friend!!

Joe and Ronda said...

Wow 3 years!! Happy Anniversary.. Joe and I love you ;)

Leah said...

I love that you married Hot Troy. You two are a true match. Happy anniversary! Enjoy each year - the time flies!

Tara Holmes said...

Congrats to the two of you!!! I know you will have a lifetime of happiness together. I love how much of a team the two of you are.

Stacie said...

Happy Co-Anniversary to you two! God, you were stunning!!!