Thursday, July 16, 2009

A special birthday wish to my beautiful friend

Jen,

More then you know I wish I could spend your birthday with you tomorrow because that would mean that you are FINALLY HOME, and only a few minutes away as opposed to an ocean away. Even though you are in another country, you are never ever forgotten - we are always thinking of you and keeping our fingers crossed that someday you will be back. On your birthday, I hope that you realize what an AMAZING person and best friend you are; always so thoughtful, thinking of others way before you think of yourself. I know I speak for everyone when I say that I strive to be the kind of person that you are and have become and I admire you immensely. I am so fortunate to call you my friend, and having esentially "grown up" with you throughout college and beyond has been some of the best years of my life. We have definitely had fun haven't we!!??

Happy Birthday to a very wonderful person!!!













3 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

cute Ash! I may copy you! That was really nice of you and I loved looking at the old pics too!

Jen said...

Oh, Ash! You made me cry! Thanks so much for the b-day wishes, kind words and for posting those old photos-I LOVE them, what a trip down memory lane! Wish I could be there, too-have already told Mark I'm definitely celebrating my 30th next year at home with you guys.

Leah said...

LOVE the old pics. Classic. A well spoken birthday wish to a wonderful person!