Sunday, April 5, 2009

Westyn's first trip to the Canal

This weekend we went away to our cabin at the Hood Canal and introduced Westyn to her soon-to-be summer playground. It was SO NICE to get away from the house and spend the weekend eating, drinking wine (finally), and spending time with my little family. My parents were also there so they spoiled us rotten (as usual) with our favorite wines and a wonderful dinner on Saturday night and even better breakfast this morning - they are so good to us. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was so hard to leave this afternoon but I'm sure we will be back very soon as Westyn slept better there than she has since she was born; my parents swear it's the salty air. Also, since I wasn't able to waterski this last summer due to my being preggo, I will be itching to get on that ski come Memorial Day weekend.

Here are some pics from the weekend.

8 comments:

McGrath said...

Such good pics!!! Spencer had his 1st trip to the Canal last weekend! Sadly this may be the last summer there as I just put it up for sale. You can see it on my website www.sarahmcgrath.com is it near your cabin??? You guys got lucky with the weather! I hope to meet her soon!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Adorable! CONGRATS Ashley...she is seriously so beautiful!!

Stacie said...

Ahh, look at all her hair!! I wonder if it will get curly :)
Glad you had a great weekend, the weather was perfect I hear! XO

Shelby said...

Ahh she is go precious! Looks like a wonderful weekend.

Blyth Family Blog said...

SHe's so beautiful!!
Hey, I remember that cabin from after some dance, Tolo I think?? Ah memories!!

Keri said...

Love the picture of her with the sunglasses on! So cute! Glad you had a relaxing weekend - you deserve it. Love ya.

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Great pictures Ash! Looks like a lot of fun.

Loosy said...

She is absolutely precious.

And you Ashley look AMAZING.