Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1 Month Report Card

Westyn is 5 weeks today but she had her 1 month check up this morning and I have to say that I am once again proud of my little girl. Our pediatrician said that she had to keep reminding herself that Westyn is a 1 month old since she looks and has the strength of a 2+ month old.
She weighs 11lbs 2 ozs and is in the 97% for weight and 22 1/2 inches long coming in at the 95% for height. We have definitely produced a larger than average baby but we couldn't be happier with her progress. She is eating better than I could have imagined and is sometimes giving me a 4 hour stretch at night, which seems like a full night sleep these days.

Troy and I broke out our video camera last night and were messing around with filming so hopefully I'll figure out how to post the videos soon. Westyn is thisclose to showing us her smile so maybe in the next few days we'll get a real one.

1 comment:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Yay! Don't you just love hearing how much progress they've made! So fun!! I'm so glad she's doing well.