Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I would like to give a big THANK YOU...

..to Stephenie Meyer for writing fun, obsession-worthy books that just so happen to to be the cause of my dreams/nightmares this week. Although they change all the time, last night in particular I was dreaming that I was giving birth to a baby vampire and in the process she was breaking all of my bones. Funny thing is I didn't wake up scared - probably because after reading those books I wouldn't mind if I turned into a vampire.....as long as I could live with the Cullen's.

8 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

AMEN! I keep dreaming of the Cullen's too. Alice told me to get all my to do list done as I will be going into labor in my dream. LOL. And I will admit I can't get enough of Edward....

Michelle said...

Ok, I love that you just had a dream you gave birth to a vampire. That was really funny!!!

Unknown said...

I am so obsessed also. I am on book 4 and i LOVE edward! i can't wait for the 2nd movie!

Anonymous said...

Ha I loved the books as well. I totally feel you about being a vampire and living with the cullens.

Leah said...

Oh good lord...

Brooke said...

I'm naming my child Edward, regardless if it's a boy or girl.

Natalie said...

I LOVE EDWARD!! I am completely obsessed and stay up all night ready. I am on the 4th book and have been have crazy dreams as well. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Erin said...

Ha! I love that you're dreaming about the Cullen's - too funny! I am obsessed as well, but only on book 2.