Monday, January 5, 2009

30 Weeks....

....AND FEELING GREAT!

I feel like I have reached yet another milestone and I can't believe I only have 10 weeks or less until our little baby comes. At the beginning of the pregnancy everything goes so slow (as most pregnant woman can relate to) but then once you get to this point you feel like time is moving so fast that there aren't enough days to get everything taken care of. We had out first childbirth prep class on Tuesday and will have 5 more until the middle of February - it was really interesting and will be very helpful for myself and Troy.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's and here's to an awesome 2009!
Here are a few New Year's pics from dinner @ Belltown Bistro

6 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

I am very glad to hear how great you are feeling, I hope you and Troy love your childprep classes as much as Tom and I did. It was the best thing we did before having Thomas.

Jen said...

Love the pics. You didn't tell me about your class-will have to get details next time we speak. Congrats on 30 weeks, can't believe she's going to be here so soon! Love you x

Natalie said...

You look great! I'm glad you are feeling good. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Do you have a name picked out yet?

McGrath said...

YAY! 10 more weeks! I'm glad you're feeling good....sleeping is no fun at all for me. Can't wait to see your belly at my shower!

Blyth Family Blog said...

You look so cute and preggers:) I'm so excited for you, your 4 weeks ahead of me, I'm so jealous!

Brooke said...

You're glowing. Your skin looks airbrushed. Way too perfect.