Friday, October 3, 2008

Maternity clothes here I come....

Today is the first day I decided to wear maternity clothes; not because I really need to yet but because my regular jeans are becoming a bit too tight around the waist, and the belly band is not the most comfortable thing in the world. When you use the belly band you don't need to zip up your pants (which is good since I can't anymore) but sometimes the band rides up a bit too far and that leaves a nice show for people that just so happen to look towards your zipper.

The first maternity clothes purchase is a pair of Mavi jeans (thanks to Katies suggestion) that my Mom bought me at Mimi Maternity and they are so so comfortable. They are actually super cute as well and almost look like old-school Levis. The band is super thin and you don't even notice it's there even if I'm wearing a thin tank - it just blends right in. It's going to be such a nice change tonight at EL T's to not have to unzip my pants after I stuff my face with Mexican food...and then proceed down the street to DQ to get a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. I can't Wait!

Super stupid pic but Troy was outside messing with the boat so I had to take this myself

9 comments:

thuriks said...

you are so cute.

Misty Carpinito said...

So adorable!!! Love the little bump!!

Stacie said...

Ahh, cute little bump! Glad you found some cute jeans!!!! :)

Jen said...

Very cute-you do too have a bump!

Michelle said...

Look at your cute little bump! And you're back in your Mavi's like it's 1999...I love it! ;)

Ronda Miller said...

Oh, I can't wait to rub your belly! Love you guys! xoxo

McGrath said...

OMG! Look at your little bump!!! YAY!!!! So cute :)

Leah said...

I can't believe you have a bump! Its so freaking cute!

The Haigh's said...

Yes Michelle, I'm bringing Mavis's back into style.