Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The countdown begins

Tomorrow at noon Troy and I will find out the sex of the baby, I can't believe the day is almost here - and as Katie put it, "it feels like your waiting for Christmas". I cannot sit still and thank god work is quite busy right now so I'm not sitting here in my office thinking about it ALL DAY LONG. This will definitely make it seem more real and I'm quite stoked to not have to call it "IT" anymore. There seems to be a 50/50 thought between family and friends whether we're having a boy or a girl; friends think it's a girl and all the family thinks it's a boy.

We'll just have to wait and see. Stay tuned for tomorrow around 5pm.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'm DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to find out!!!!

Shelby said...

I'm so excited for you! I couldn't imagine having to wait that long to find out - it would kill me! Can't wait to hear what it is - will you reveal names??

The Haigh's said...

I had a pretty bad exerience over the summer when I exposed the ideas for names - my very traditional Grandma did NOT approve of my ideas so therefore I'm a bit jaded and may keep them quiet

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe you are already finding out the baby's sex. I know time is dragging for you, but I feel like we just found out your pregnant! I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear the news!

Stacie said...

Girl!!!!! :)