Monday, October 27, 2008

Half way there

I hit the 20 week mark today; seems like it has taken forever but then again my weeks and days seem to fly by. Still waiting to 'pop' as everyone says they do around 20 weeks, not really happening yet but hopefully in the next couple of weeks it will. I had Troy take some belly pics last night but they sort of looked ridiculous as they look like I'm just sticking my belly out - was going to post them but think I'll hold off. My clients are finally starting to ask if I'm expecting (which is a pc way to ask if I'm pregnant) which I suppose means that my belly is protruding a bit more than I think. So risky to ask someone that question but they do see me on a regular basis and have been for years now so it's nice that they feel comfortable enough to ask me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and a great Halloween.

3 comments:

Joe and Ronda said...

Can't wait to see your belly... I can't believe you are already half way there... time does fly!

thuriks said...

That baby will be in your arms before you know it. Seriously enjoy your sleep now because you won't get any once she is here!!!! Can't wait to meet her. Her & Chloe are going to be best friends.

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh my god! A girl! I am so excited for you guys! Girls are the BEST:) I'm right behind you, 16 weeks. We find out what we're having in 2 weeks and I can't wait, I am leaning to girl, but who knows! I don't know what I'll do with a boy! Love you lots!