Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our little stunner

Lucky for us that Westyn loves getting her picture taken as I can't stop. Everytime someone pulls out a camera and says smile, she looks right at you with the prettiest little grin that just melts my heart.

Her hair is becoming the perfect little stylish do, and we've been noticing some little curls pop up here and there. Her Aunt Keri would be proud of her 'side-swept' bangs look that she has been sporting lately.



I can't pass up a photo-op of the dogs being lazy

8 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

Although the pictures of Westyn are always cute, I love the dog photo.

Tara Holmes said...

loving the side swept bang like Keri! so cute!

Joe and Ronda said...

She looks like a big girl.Her eyes are amazing. What a beauty girl~

Blyth Family Blog said...

Look at all those teeth!! Such a doll...you guys have 2 dogs?? yay, I'm not the only crazy person with a zoo in my house!

Jen said...

Oh, Ash-she's gorgeous! Loved that Troy put that pic at your parents on his Facebook page! Hope you guys are doing better over there, she sure looks like she is! x

Erin said...

The side swept bangs are precious! I can't ge over her gorgeous blue eyes - such a gorgeous baby girl.

Keri said...

Man - she gets cuter every day! Those bangs are very sassy. I think you can count her as a "walker" now - 5 steps is a lot! I count Makena as a crawler and she has only moved about 2 inches :) Hope to see you and that little girl too. Next time you go to Redmond to pain - call me!

Leah said...

Love the naked time pics : )