Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Keri's in labor!!!! 15 days early.

I thought I would give everyone an update this morning and tell you about Keri and her miraculous labor that's taking place 15 days early. Her water broke this morning at 3am after she got up to get a glass of water and she has been in the hospital since 4:30am. Of course she took a shower, put on make-up and straightened her hair before arriving to the hospital....the Keri we know & love. Her contractions are currently very weak (she said about a 1 on a scale to 10) and her doctor is coming in at 7am to check her and see how dialated she is.

We can't wait for Makena to get here!!! I will post updates throughout the day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Keep me posted, I can't believe it happened already! SO excited! :)

Stacie said...

Exciting!!! She'll be beautiful no doubt! :)