Monday, May 18, 2009

Dress up

Westyn and I have been playing dress-up quite a bit these days as her 3 month outfits which are so darling are starting to get too small so I wanted her to wear them at least once even if it means wearing 5 outfits per day. She has fun with me for the first few outfits and then she starts to get a bit cranky which is understandable seeing that I'm pulling and tugging on her little arms and legs.

Today marks her 2 month birthday so Troy and I took her to her 2-month Dr's appointment this morning for her first round of shots. She was a real trooper and didn't really cry at all; she actually fell asleep immediately afterwards. Today she weighed in at 13 pounds and 23 1/4 inches long - she is in the 95% for both. The doc called her a beautiful chunky baby and I couldn't agree more.

Here are some pics from our dress-up session this afternoon.

this is from last night before bedtime..so cute

10 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Those made me smile, she is beautiful and chunky, just how I like em:)

Lana said...

She is beautiful Ashley! Congrats on making it to 2 months, those are some of the hardest! And, it just keeps getting better!

Misty Carpinito said...

Love her hat! She is just gorgeous!

Brooke said...

What a cutie. How much fun playing dress up with a little girl. If I have a boy, I sure hope he doesn't mind polk-a-dots and pink.

Leah said...

I can't tell if it's adorable or a little cruel to dress her up like that!! She's too precious.

Erin said...

Westyn is growing up fast! She looks so happy.

Keri said...

Oh Ash - that hat is adorable!!! I'm so lucky that you have such cute stuff to pass on to your niece! :) Love you and your little girl.

Jen said...

LOVE these pics, Ash-must be so fun to have a little girl to dress up! She's going to be gorgeous, so cute already. I especially like the last one, Calum makes that face when he's been feeding and we're "winding" him-very funny. x

McGrath said...

So cute! I love the bedtime pic! Is that one of the headbands I gave you? Can't wait to do a play date!

Joe and Ronda said...

OMG... She is a chunk of LOVE...WOW she has grown soo much:) I can't wait to squeeze her soon..