Monday, May 4, 2009

The Beach


This last weekend Troy and I decided to get out of town and head to the ocean. Our friends Dave and Kelly have a place in Long Beach so they invited us for the weekend at their perfect little cabin. The weather didn't really cooperate but it was fun regardless. Kenai had the best time as he had never been to the ocean/real beach before and he loved all the running he could do since it went on forever. However, it was hard to be so far from home as I stressed out over the littlest things that had to do with Westyn; stuffy nose, watery poop, sweating too much.....you name it. I have become a paranoid Mom! I don't think we'll venture so far away for a few more months until Westyn gets a bit older. The Canal will definitely be a sufficient getaway for a while, which is more than fine with me.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.

I just love here little face when she's sleeping - her button nose is sooo cute

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Great pics Ash!!! She's so stinkin' cute :)

Blyth Family Blog said...

So cute! She's got great lips too!! I call dibs for Miles!

Jen said...

Great pics-LOVE that Troy is looking like the chilled out Dad in all of them with his bronson! Love you lots, Westyn is getting cuter by the day x

Natalie said...

She is so cute!!
I know what you mean, Jordan was about 2 weeks old and I was in Bre's wedding up at Semihamoo and I was a nervous reck with taking her away from home. I probably called the Evergreen Healthline 10 times the first week we were home. It will get easier :)

Erin said...

She is such an adorable baby and I agree - her nose is so precious! Looks like you guys had fun.

Keri said...

Cute pics! I showed them to Greg and he's pretty excited to rock the baby bjorn like Troy.