Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ahh memories

For some reason I was thinking about my trip to Europe tonight for Jen's wedding - which was over a year ago. It was sureal to roam the streets of Ravello with all the girls after a days worth of drinking wonderful red wine. I will always be thankful to Jen & Mark for inviting the 4 of us to be in their wedding and share in such a wonderful trip. Here are just a few of the many pictures from London & Italy.





This is where Jen, Keri, Dett and I had espresso and croissants every morning - seriously??



....and then back to London

4 comments:

Joe and Ronda said...

What a beautiful view.. I would love to travel there and see that in person.. The best view I have ever seen was when we opened that door and heard "welcome to Miami"

thuriks said...

Beautiful pictures!

Michelle said...

So pretty!!! I love the Amalfi Coast!

Jen said...

If only we were there now, Ash. And if only I looked like that now! Loved the pics and love you x