Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D Day

My definition of D Day is: the day on which a major change will take effect.


And that day is Saturday. Why? Because my parents are moving an hour & a half away and leaving my childhood home to another loving family. Trying not to go into convulsions and hysterics. For the past 5 years we have lived 5 minutes away from each other and now they will be enjoying some peace and quite on the Hood Canal.


Don't feel too bad for me, my Mom is coming to stay with us a few nights a week....but stilllllll.

4 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

I totally feel for ya girlfriend...for five years my parents lived in AZ and I in WA and it was horrible. Now I am again minutes away from them and I fear the day we have to move and I am not close.

Proud Mama said...

I know how you feel!! My parents live 2.5 hours away...but my mom stays with us 2 nights a week and I LOVE it!!

Jeanne said...

What?! I feel like they just sold the house yesterday. How is it time to move already? Sad.

Blyth Family Blog said...

I know that home, and I'm sad you have to say good buy to it :(
We did the same 6 years ago, it's heartbreaking. I can still smell my old house. I miss it :(
At least your mama will be staying with you, I have a feeling your dad will too, they can't get enough of Westyn I imagine!!