Saturday, November 6, 2010

A few words and pictures

Westyn is definitely keeping us busy! I just wish I could figure out how to post videos so you could get a glimpse of her little wonderfulness. But in the meantime here are some pictures from the past month, mostly of Halloween as her favorite character, Elmo. As everyone has already mentioned, holidays with kids are the best and we are really looking forward to an awesome Christmas this year. Sorry for being so short with the post but time is very very limited and work is keeping me beyond busy - which I love!









3 comments:

Jen said...

Love your little Elmo.... And is that what I think it is that Troy is wearing on his head Trick or Treating? Ha ha! Love it x

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

She is just perfect! Parker is in love with Elmo too:) Thank goodness for Sesame Street

Blyth Family Blog said...

Cuuuute! She's just too darling:) I want to see some videos!