Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A love hate relationship



I dont know about these two but one minute they are having a great time and then my child, the incredible hulk child, attacks Makena with hugs and craziness. This was the first time they were actually playing together like little girls, although I think Westyn was ready to pounce on Makena any second - she can be a bit CRAZY at times. About 3 mintues after I took the top 2 pictures, and after Makena very politely said "Mother please remove me from this crib, this girl is about to drop kick me to China", Westyn in about a 3 second span climbed up over the crib and fell on the floor. Luckily Keri and I caught her so she didn't fall full force but holy cow was that scary. Time to change her crib to daybed/toddler bed? Um not yet.

5 comments:

thuriks said...

oh god Ash I am telling you it's the beginning of the end of naps and sleeping through the night if she can actually begin successfully getting out of her crib. And dude...wait on the Toddler bed as lonnnnnnng as you can trust me!

Such cute girls we have our future generation of DG's ready to go!

Jen said...

Love the pics! We're seeing a distinct personality develop in Calum and our baby friends, too-it's nice that they are all becoming different and their own little people but does make for some interesting play dates. Bet Westyn will have her match in Calum! Can't wait to see both of these gorgeous girls soon x

Tara Holmes said...

I love seeing them play together. I wish Jackson had a baby that was his age to play with all the time. Can't wait to get them all together again soon. :)

Jeanne said...

Too funny! I wish I was there to witness the craziness. Too cute!

Michelle said...

Pretty soon Westyn is going to be saying to Makena "Um, you're not seriously going to wear that to the park today are you???" ;) Ahhh I love it, they are too cute!