Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes

Westyn starts Daycare tomorrow 2 days a week.....Eeeks.
I'm actually really excited about the whole thing as it's the perfect place and I knew it right when we walked in the door. It was even more apparent to Troy and I when we were leaving and Westyn threw a fit because she wanted to stay. At that point I figured they'd turn us away, but no, they are welcoming her with open arms and a bunch of wonderul little munchkins her own age that are equally excited to have her
Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Melissa Moore said...

It will be great for her, but it will be great for you too. I enjoy the time I drop my kids off more because of the way things are when I pick them up.

Tara Holmes said...

I am so excited for Westyn to go to school!!! How fun!!!!

thuriks said...

I hope the transition went well yesterday. Change is hard but also can be so good. I know it will be good for you guys. Was thinking about her yesterday! xoxox

Jen said...

WOW, that was quick! Can't believe you already found a place! Will have to catch up to hear how it all went, I am dreading that first day drop off even though I know Calum is going to love it like Westyn did. x