Thursday, April 29, 2010

What has Westyn been up to for a few weeks....?


Momma tried out some pig tails on me.....
I gave Kenai some kisses as I do everyday...

I snuck in some Starbucks...


Played at Grasslawn park with my cousin Campbell...



Gave some kisses to a very large frog......


Got myself a girly blackeye.....



But man I still look good... even with pieces of scrambled egg on my face..


I watched Daddy fertilize our grass....


And celebrated my cousin Campbell's 2nd Birthday.... Isn't she pretty....


She looks just like her Daddy, my Mommy's brother, Uncle Brandon.....I'm really going to miss them when they all move to New York.


I even had my turn at the pinata. I told Daddy I could take care of it myself but he insisted on helping. Whatever!

Oops - I got caught stealing the top to my Mommy's water bottle... I mean Daddy gave it to me.



And last but not least I decided to have a chat with Mommy last night. It went a little like this... "Momma, these last 13 1/2 months have been wonderful and I thank you so much for letting me get some good good milk from your boobies but I think I'm ready to call it quits. I'm ready to be a big girl now if you wouldn't mind." And that was that. No more breastfeeding.







6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Ash-I love to see what Westyn has been up to. Such a funny, gorgeous girl-can't wait to see her again in a couple of months, her and Calum are going to get into lots of trouble together! Congrats (?) on no more breastfeeding, Westyn is officially not a baby anymore! x

The Weber Family said...

She is such a lucky girl to have your pretty eyes! Love reading about her busy little life!

thuriks said...

lol...that was funny Ash. She is so cute such a big girl now. The age difference between the twins & her doesn't seem as much anymore. We need to all get together soon. Brandon/Crystal moving to NY?

Jeanne said...

I love the pigtails! Super cute! And your brother and family is moving NY? Oh no! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

Leah said...

I loved that post. I had no idea Brandon and Crystal were moving!

Lyndsy said...

She is so cute! I love all her facial expressions! And those eyes! My goodness!