Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bath time

As I've mentioned in prior posts, Westyn LOVES her baths. If she is fussy or whiny, the moment Troy says it's bath-time she starts smiling and jumping all around. My bath experience is minimal as Troy decided from the get go that he was in charge of baths, which I think is so cute. Last night she was just too cute to pass up a photo-op, especially with her little plumbers' crack.

Look at that little crack... and her tails of hair, should I try a ponytail?? I thought for a moment last night I saw some curls but I think I was making it up.

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a gorgeous girl! Was funny to see her at bath time, she really does love it. So nice that Troy has that quality time with Westyn, very sweet x

thuriks said...

She is so cute. Nice to see you Friday. She is growing up too fast.

Tara Holmes said...

I am loving the crack. I how Troy took the bathing into his own hands. Such a cute daddy thing!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Such a cutie pie!